Collins Cook commercial real estate division includes sales and leasing of office, retail, industrial, flex, mixed-use and vacant land.
Collins Cook Commercial real estate team has over 60 collective years of experience serving the Kansas City market, ensuring clients receive innovative, strategic solutions that maximize opportunities and add value to every investment. Clients consistently recognize Collins Cook team for its abilities to be responsive to the buyer and seller. Our teams work every day and at all hours to assure we are available to you and the prospective buyers, tenants and sellers.
The Collins Cook team works with clients looking to acquire new property to add to an investment portfolio and those who want to sell property to liquidate an asset. Whatever the need, Collins Cook provides full-service solutions to find the right space for the right buyer including:
- Analyzing the market to determine property value, using the newest trends in technology
- Cooperating with other brokers and customers for off market opportunities
- Developing advertising for available properties using print and digital platforms
- Negotiating the sale of commercial property to your acceptable terms
- Preparing the contract and completing paperwork in a timely and proficient fashion
The Collins Cook 5C commercial leasing program is a true, collaborative, partnership with Landlords. The 5C program takes the commission and splits it out over the term of the lease. Why should you pay a commission if the Tenant isn’t paying the lease? With a strong understanding of the Kansas City commercial real estate market, Collins Cook helps position properties to place qualified Tenants in their spaces. Whether a landlord or tenant, Collins Cook dedicated staff will manage all commercial leasing needs including:
- Analyzing the Kansas City real estate market to determine competitive lease rates based on saturation of the market, thus maximizing your lease rate
- Analyzing tenant requirements and matching them to the appropriate property and Landlord
- Developing advertising for available properties
- Marketing properties using targeted social media platforms that put your properties front and center
- Negotiating commercial lease terms
- Preparing financial analysis for tenant improvements
- Preparing commercial lease documents